Thursday, June 30, 2011

Something Old, Something New



Hannah Clark is hosting a fun Ways to Use It Challenge over on SCS - use something old (older than 6 months) and use something new. For something old, I went back to my very first BasicGrey purchase and that was the Sultry pad put out in 2008. It's still a fave of mine! The "new" is the Die-namics rolled daisy die that came in the mail yesterday and a new sentiment from Verve. I need to practice a bit more, but decided this was an OK version for my first try. The layout is using Card Patterns Sketch #121. Another quick card and a quick post...off to get ready for work!
STAMPS: Hope Blooms (Verve)
PAPER: Sultry DP (BasicGrey), Pretty in Pink
INK: Versafine Onyx Black
ACCESSORIES: MS doily tag, Foliage die (Spellbinders), Die-namics rolled daisy, Pearl, Lacey circles Nestie.

4 comments:

Debbie Carriere said...

Beautiful card, Wanda!! Love the papers :)

Kerri said...

This is beautiful, Wanda! I too love those papers, and your flower looks perfect to me! I just tried the rolled rose die for the first time this morning. I struggled a little, but found a you tube video that helped a lot:)

Lindsay said...

Such a lovely card Wanda! Love those papers! Thank you for joining us at Card Patterns!

Vickie Z said...

Gorgeous colors and use of sketch!!! Don't have the daisy die....yours looks good to me!!!