Monday, April 11, 2011

It's Mojo Monday!



I always look forward to the Mojo Monday sketch challenge and this week it's a great sketch by my good friend, Teresa Kline - or dirty diva as I like to call her! I used some of my fave DP from the TC Cottage Garden pad by K&Co. The MS Garden Gate punched border was done on Pear Pizzazz CS. After cutting a Labels Sixteen Nestie, I sponged it with Bashful Blue ink while still in the die. The ribbon is from a bodacious bargain box of ribbon I found at Ross's...a bargain store that I love to check out frequently. I have the day off today and plan to do a little shopping - my poor wardrobe is in big need of replenishing! I'm going to savor the warm temps of today while it's here...there's another cold front coming tonight.
STAMPS: Always on My Mind (Verve) - sentiment; Chicks Rule (Verve) - butterfly.

4 comments:

Marisa said...

Love the bright blue bow :) Lovely use of the mojo sketch!

Susan said...

Hi Wanda! Love that bright blue on this card! I know you like the different challenges so I wanted to stop by and invite you to join in the fun at the Less is More challenge at

http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.com/2011/04/week-10-one-layer-challenge-sentiment.html

It will definitely make you put your thinking cap on!! LOL!

Try it...you'll love it!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fabulous card! Love that blue bow! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Edna Morrisedie said...

LOVE the bordering detail on this one!!! And my butterfly just showed up can't wait to use it!