Friday, November 12, 2010

Viva la Verve




Amber's Viva la Verve Challenge was REALLY a challenging sketch for me! I didn't want to totally cover up the watercolor BG, so opted for the open ovals instead. I was inspired by the vases with florals...it's a clean and simple card with no stamping involved. I added a dimensional sticker on the fleur de lis die for the center square element. I tried to add a sentiment and it just didn't work on the front, so will add one to the inside as the occasion comes up. Thanks for visiting...TGIF and I'm off work today! Woohoo!
PAPER: Fairy Flora DP, White, Pink Passion
ACCESSORIES: Ribbon, K&Co Sticker, Fleur De Lis die, CB, Oval Nesties, Slot punch

1 comment:

Edna Morrisedie said...

I am hearing you, this sketch is OTT hard... you did a great job including the circle elements, and the centre feature is just lovely, good on you for taking it on and winning!