Tuesday, November 23, 2010

SFYTT



I finished this card last evening and am just now getting it on my blog. Loved getting away from making Christmas cards for a change and loved Jen's Sketch For You To Try for the week! I nearly covered up the different layers with my primas, but you can see a bit of the Verve frame image stamped in Chocolate Chip. The sentiment flag worked perfectly for the sketch!
STAMPS: Sentiment Flags (Lil Inker Designs), Fabulous You (Verve)
PAPER: Latte Matstack by DCWV, Vintage Cream
INK: Chocolate Chip
ACCESSORIES: Button, Primas, Corner Chomper, MS frond punch

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Love the primas and how you used the sketch. Darling bear you coloured wonderfully too.

Amy Sheffer said...

Ooooo, how gorgeous!!! love how you used that Verve frame behind the flowers! I spotted that right away :D Great job with the SFYTT challenge, too - thanks for playing!