Sunday, November 21, 2010

Long Haul



I need to build up my masculine card stash, so when I saw the Curtain Call Challenge was to use Basic Gray, Tempting Turquoise, Cajun Craze, Chocolate Chip & White...it was a perfect opportunity! I used the sketch from Paper Sundaes Challenge. I love this EF for a BG to any wheeled image and love these brads for a masculine touch. The truck was colored with Copics and cut out & popped with dimensionals.
STAMPS: Loads of Love (SU)
PAPER: Pyrus DP (BasicGrey), Basic Gray, Cajun Craze, Chocolate Chip, White
INK: Memento Rich Cocoa, Memento Tuxedo Black
ACCESSORIES: Corner chomper, Brads, CB, EF, Circle & oval punches (SU)

5 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

adorable! thanks for playing the Curtain Call, Wanda!

Marisa said...

Love Basic Gray and your brads are fabulous with the truck :) Great card.

Maureen said...

oh, yummy colours, Wanda...I was looking at that paper too for this challenge...matches perfectly!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a cute card! Love that truck image... great use of the colors. Thanks for playing with us at Curtain Call. :o)

Silke Ledlow said...

Perfect and so beautiful Wanda!!! Your rocked the colors my friend...thanks for playing along!!! Hugs ~S~