Sunday, October 10, 2010

Fun Time in York!




Just wanted to share a few pics from my girl trip to the papercrafting show in York, PA. I traveled with two local friends, Teresa Kline & Lori Pirkler, and we had a ball! We arrived in PA Friday evening...just in time to check out a Hobby Lobby, JoAnn's Fabrics and AC Moore. That was the appetizer before the main meal on Saturday at the York Fairgrounds. Papercrafters' heaven and a perfect fall day! Not only did we find lots of new toys, but we got to meet some fellow Splitcoaststampers in person! Denise Marzec (peanutbee) was working the Rubbernecker booth, as was Julie (hobbywoman). Korin Sutherland & Janette (blessingsx3) were in the Sweet 'n Sassy booth. We also got to meet Pattie Goldman (check out her blog: The Pampered Paper Patch) who was so friendly and fun to chat with! We took a scenic route home (thanks to Ms. GPS who guided us through a heavy traffic area near Baltimore...Teresa declared there were 7 lanes on one side at one point - lol! I think she may have been right. We are NOT city-driving gals! I commented on the way home that I won't need to buy any stamping supplies for a LONG time...so what did I do but go to the Verve website and order the new Fall release! What can I say...I'm a papercrafting addict! Now, I'm off to play in my stamp room!

4 comments:

Pattie said...

Hi Wanda, It was great meeting you and Teresa! That's me in the picture!
Hugs,
Pattie

Marisa said...

Nothing better than sharing time with people who not only enjoy the same addiction, but enable you as well LOL! Great pics. Look for ward to seeing what you create with your new goodies :)

I lucked out and won the entire Verve release - a perfect add on to our Thanksgiving this weekend :) Got smart and had the order sent to my US PO Box so I'll get them in a few days verses weeks - the wait last time just about killed me!

Teresa Kline said...

the one thing I forgot to do, grab your camera...lol....I had a super wonderful time....thanks for all the laughs and for twisting my arm to buy so many goodies...lol.

hugs *~*

Edna Morrisedie said...

Good times, glad you got to enjoy it with friends and feed your addiction, and some of my addiction quota for the month no doubt!