Saturday, October 2, 2010

Another Pumpkin in the Patch


Silke Ledlow is hosting the Crazy 4 Challenges this week and is asking that we use the following colors: Pumpkin Pie, Wild Wasabi, So Saffron, Kraft, Black. These were perfect for me to make another pumpkin out of 3 Labels Ten Nesties (see my last post on Oct. 1 for details and a link to Dawn B.'s blog who inspired me to make one). Since Julee at Verve is sponsoring this challenge, I chose one of her sentiments from the Harvest Blessings set released last fall. It's past my bedtime, so must leave my stamp room idle...my job as a nurse means working every other w/e, so this is my time to head to work on Saturday and Sunday. Will be back on Monday...hopefully with some mojo for next week's challenges.
STAMPS: Harvest Blessings (Verve)
PAPER: Origins DP (BasicGrey), Sweet Pea DP (SU), Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie, Neenah Solar White, Wild Wasabi
INK: Versafine Onyx Black, Pumpkin Pie & Soft Suede (used to sponge edges)
ACCESSORIES: Leaf die, Labels Ten Nesties, CB, Vintage buttons (PTI), Pumpkin Harvest EF, Sponge, Ribbon (Mike's)

3 comments:

StampOwl said...

love this!

scrappingnana said...

Love your card. Great use of the challenge colors. TFS

Silke Ledlow said...

OMG Wanda...your card is BEAUTIFUL!!! Love this big pumpkin...such a cool idea and use of the colors!!! Thanks for playing the C$C colors with us!!! Hugs ~S~