Friday, July 23, 2010

3 DTGD in 1



What a hot, uncomfortable day to go shopping! Couldn't wait to get home in my cool stamping room. This card is for 3 of the DTGD challenges on SCS:
How does Your Garden Grow by melmel
Sketch by tayloredexpressions
Orange you Wonderful by joanervin
I knew right away I wanted to use some new SU DP for the BG. The image was colored with Copics, cut out & popped with dimensionals. Hope you like it...thanks for stopping by...

STAMPS: Delightful Dahlia (PTI)
PAPER: Greenhouse Gala (SU)
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black
ACCESSORIES: Rhinestones, Ribbon, Charm, CB, Nesties, Diamond Stickles

4 comments:

Kerri said...

Wanda, this is GORGEOUS!!! I used this stamp set on one of my DTGD cards too:) I always love playing in those challenges! All of your cards have been awesome!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I love that bright flower and leaves with the butterfly!

Peggy said...

Beautiful colors and coloring on this one! Love that DP!

Edna Morrisedie said...

Fab job with you triplet, I love all the orange, and the little silver butter, you know I am going to like that!