Thursday, June 24, 2010

Verve Challenge #4



This is the 4th Verve challenge card this week...let's hope all this effort leads to some free prizes! :-) Love the homespun feel of the polka dots, so had to pick up on this by used dotted ribbon and dotted DP. The layout is one of Amber's Viva la Verve sketches in April and is a fave of mine. With all the white BG and silver pearls, it's done in the infamous Silke Ledlow style that I always admire!

STAMPS: Petals & Stems (Verve)
PAPER: Green Tea DP, Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry, Neenah Solar White
INK: Versafine Onyx Black, Certainly Celery, Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry
ACCESSORIES: Kaiser silver pearls, CB, Oval Nesties, CB tartan plaid EF, Grosgrain ribbon (SU), Dimensionals

3 comments:

Marisa said...

This is adorable, Wanda!! You are moving right along with these - you go girl. I only have one to go. Having issues uploading to SCS with picture size even after I resize them so will try again tomorrow.

Edna Morrisedie said...

Prizes for you and for me I hope Wanda!! It was fab to get into my Verve again and fab to see you enveloped in yours as well, great job with the sketch, and I love the purple and green you used here... and the little spash of silver!!

Mary Marsh said...

if we were voting on cards-for the verve challenge-you would have mine for sure-all your cards are simply beautiful